"Where The Fuck Are My Keys?" Keychain
Where are your keys? On this fancy-ass keychain! Take your love for profanity and calligraphy on the go with this sturdy brass and enamel keychain.
The Where the Fuck Are My Keys? Keychain feature a humorously appropriate expletive in shiny gold calligraphy.
Show off your fun and sassy personality while keeping your car, house, and miscellaneous keys stylishly organized.
• Never wonder where your keys are again
• Features the elegant artwork of Calligraphuck set in enamel
• Makes a perfect funny add-on gift, stocking stuffer, or self-buy
This stylish and humorous keychain is created by illustrator Linus Boman of the popular Calligraphuck line, pairing letterforms with curse words.
This bold key ring is perfect for any bold and confident individual who enjoys putting their love of swear words on display.
• backing card, 2-1/8" x 3-1/4"
• imitation gold-plated brass keychain with 1-color enamel: 2" x 2"
• 1" key ring